The recognized leader in clinical trials resulting in new and better medicines.
November 16, 2020 – Update on COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”)
To Our Sponsors, CROs, Patients, and Employees:
The top priorities of JBR Clinical Research are the safety and health of our patients and employees. We provide the highest quality of clinical research as a CenExel Center of Excellence. CenExel has established and maintains a COVID-19 Task Force with representatives from JBR. The Task Force is charged with continuous monitoring of the evolving situation and providing guidance and communication to our patients and employees to ensure their safety.
Our clinical operations continue at this time, and we have implemented the following additional safety measures:
- We enhanced screening of everyone entering our facility before they are admitted into our offices or clinical areas.
- We reinforced internal communication regarding the COVID-19 situation, CDC and SHRM recommendations, digital team meetings, and the importance of using sick leave for anyone who has signs, symptoms, or recent exposure to someone with suspected or diagnosed COVID-19.
- We provided additional cleaning and disinfecting materials through our clinic and office areas.
- Managers and leaders have cross-trained employees and prepared for contingency plans if key staff need to stay home.
- We established a 14-day, self-quarantine rule for any staff returning from a country with a Level 3 Travel Health Notice from the CDC.
We will continue to monitor the current situation, coordinate with the proper authorities, and update our policies and procedures as needed to ensure the safety of our patients and employees.
BOARD CERTIFIED PHYSICIANS
You’re in good hands.
Every procedure at JBR Clinical Research is overseen by expert medical staff and performed by some of the most well-respected board-certified physicians in the industry.
STATE OF THE ART FACILITIES
Work with the best and you receive the best.
For over three decades, JBR Clinical Research has partnered with clinical trial sponsors and CROs for accurate, results-driven clinical research studies for a variety of therapeutic indications.