Fever Relief Clinical Trial
A fever is a common medical symptom distinguished by an elevation in the normal body temperature of 98-100°F (36.5-37.5°C), the increase in body temperature triggers increased muscle tone and shivering.
JBR Clinical Research is currently conducting a clinical research study for an investigational medication for fever relief and is looking for qualified individuals.
- Males and Females
- Ages 12 to 65
- Fever greater than 100 degrees on day of exam
- Have not taken any medications for fever
Eligible Participants For Our Fever Relief Clinical Trial May Receive:
- Investigational fever medication
- Physical Exam related to the medical research study
- Compensation up to $150.00 for time and travel associated with the fever study
Participants will have an initial medical exam and 1 follow up visit within 5 days from initial exam.
**Have a Fever? Call Now!! (801) 261-2000 Open: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m**
After Hours: (801) 560-1108
Utah Location For Fever Study Visits:
1255 East 3900 South,Suite #300
Salt Lake City, UT 84124